We are a “lean and mean” Engineering firm looking for our next great addition to help us continue to “Build Strong”. Are you a Professional Structural Engineer looking for drawings to stamp? Do you have 2-4 years of experience as a P.Eng. under your belt? Think you have “The Knack”? If you answer mostly yes to the quiz below then…WE WANT YOU!!
- Your friends would describe you as a know-it-all; you love answering questions, solving riddles, and design problems make you rub your hands together with glee!
- You were born wearing a tool kit and have always had an uncanny “Knack” with all things, working with your hands is second nature to you, as is PL/4 and WL^2/8
- You are creative yet down to earth; you think outside the box, relate it to past experience/solutions and bring your solid grounding in engineering principles to provide a solution that is ultimately practical and cost effective to build
- Persistent and methodical you are tireless in your pursuit of the best answer while mindful of budget and timelines
- Ambitious and tenacious, you love a challenge and can move a variety of projects from concept to completion – you can share specific examples of how you are the calm at the eye of the storm; a multi-tasker at heart
- You see the best in yourself and those around you; you know what it takes to motivate your team
- Down to earth and open to alternative solutions; you work well with others and “work hard/play hard” is your personal motto
- You have experience; a range of two to four years as a P.Eng. designing things for your projects while leading your team. Please be prepared to talk about specific projects
- Your friends think you’re fun; interesting life experiences would be an asset, because let’s face it; we can’t talk about engineering ALL the time!!
- Because we’re small and we’re proud! You’ll really be able to get your hands dirty (metaphorically speaking)…
- You will get a wide variety of thought provoking Engineering challenges you won’t get anywhere else AND you’ll work with some awesome Engineers
- You will work with a wide variety of Construction professionals as well as a variety of different industries
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a tight team of EIT’s and Drafters, craft great relationships with clients and have the satisfaction of seeing concrete results from your efforts.
- A cover letter that tells us how great you are and why – answering our questions above to put yourself ahead of the pack, show us that you have “The Knack”
- Salary range expectations.